Fair Processing Notice for Website Users
Tommy Loose respects your personal data. This Fair Processing Notice explains how
I will use your personal data when you use our website.
My contact details
I am the Data Protection person is and can be contacted at
What personal data do we collect about you; how do we use that personal data;
and what is our legal basis?
When you use our website we will collect the following personal data about you:
- name, email, and your enquiry, via our ‘Contact Form’ and just your email if you sign up for my mailing list
- IP Address/ MAC address when you use the website
I need your name and contact details in order to answer your enquiry and I will process this data with your consent. I need your IP address and MAC address for security reasons. I will hold your personal data that we have collected in order to answer your enquiry for six weeks, in case you have additional queries, after this period it will be deleted.
- I will send you information about my music and gigs and newsletters when you consent to go onto the mailing list. You have the right to unsubscribe to the mailing list at any time. If you do choose to unsubscribe, we will keep your name and email address on a suppression list so that we don’t email you again by accident.
As you have added your email to my mailing list I will process your data using Consent as my legal basis. If you buy lessons from me I will use contract and legitimate interest as my legal basis for processing your data.
I do not sell or give your data away to other organisations and I employ security features such as passwords, limited access and the latest virus software to ensure it is kept safe at all times.
Do we use any automated decision making?
We do not use any automated decision making.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with the following recipients:
- website host
Do we transfer your personal data outside of the EU or EEA?
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the EU.
You have rights in respect of my processing of your personal data which are:
- To access to your personal data and information about my processing of it.
You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data.
- To rectify incorrect personal data which I am processing.
- To request that I erase your personal data if:
a. I no longer need it;
b. if I am processing your personal data by consent and you withdraw
c. if I no longer have a legitimate ground to process your personal data;
d. I am processing your personal data unlawfully
- To object to my processing if it is by legitimate interest.
- To restrict my processing if it was by legitimate interest.
- To request that your personal data be transferred from me to another
company if we were processing your data under a contract or with your consent and the processing is carried out automated means If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact me.
Tommy Loose will amend this policy from time to time. If I make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will make that information available by posting a notice on this site.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected] as
most matters can be resolved informally in the first instance.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing with the
UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office.